£64 for eight one-hour sessions.
Our puppy-training package offers all of the foundation obedience cues in order to get your pup off to the best start. We work on you forming a strong bond with your puppy and having a positive relationship together.
The training takes the form of a set of eight, hour-long sessions running weekly. It has been proven that dogs are far more receptive to positive based training methods. Any dog of any age can join our puppy class as our classes are based on the dogs skill level. We are open to all dogs and breeds, also any humans that would like to come along too. We mix obedience with tricks and information so that you get a well-rounded experience. We will help you get started on your training journey.
We will cover the following training:
- What is relationship based training?
- Training tips
- Please and default behaviour
- Hand Target
- Release cue
- Introducing Leave
- Introducing Wait
- Introduction to loose lead walking
- Introducing Recall
- Clicker Training
- Through Legs
- Reducing mouthing/ play biting
- Socialisation: Including how to greet people and other dogs.
- Rude dogs and self control
- Stopping jumping up
- Dog health: Including all the dog to day needs of your dog.
- What not to feed your dog
- Crate training
- Toilet training
- Unwanted demanding behaviour
- Keeping a training log
- Our responsibilities as dog owners